As alPHa's Manager, Public Health Issues, Gordon Fleming provides support and technical services to alPHa's Board of Directors and Committees, with a focus on policy and emerging issues that affect alPHa's members.
His primary responsibilities are:
- providing secretariat support for the Council of Medical Officers of Health and its Executive and ad hoc committees
- authoring alPHa correspondence, news releases and other external communications
- monitoring and tracking developments related to alPHa's active Resolutions
- managing website content and administering alPHa's electronic mailing lists
- representing alPHa's members on external committees and at external meetings as needed