As alPHa's Executive Director, Linda Stewart leads and manages the association.
Her primary responsibilities are:
- reporting directly to the Board of Directors and carrying out the organization's strategic plan
- providing leadership to the association and its staff
- representing alPHa's members on provincial committees
- maintaining relationships with public health policy makers, partners and stakeholders
- monitoring trends of interest to alPHa's members
- overseeing operational planning, Association marketing, media relations, budgeting and finance, human resources and staff relations, and stakeholder relations