A conference for:
· Board of Health (BOH) Members
· Medical & Associate Medical Officers of Health
· Health Unit Directors & Senior Managers
· Day 1 (full day): Plenary presentation and workshop on Indigenous Cultural Competencies
· Day 2 (half day): BOH Section Meeting (will include updates on Patients First and OPHS Review) and COMOH Meeting
· A limited block of rooms have been reserved at the Radisson Admiral at a special conference rate. Please call the hotel directly at 416-203-3333 or 1-800-333-3333 by OCTOBER 26, 2016 and quote “Association of Local Public Health Agencies”. Or click here to reserve a room online (enter stay dates, click on More Search Options, and enter ALPHA under Promotional Code field).
Registration Information for 2016 Fall Symposium
Hotel Information for 2016 Fall Symposium
Posted here are archived files from alPHa's past conferences, including fall and winter semi-annual meetings, our Annual Conference, as well as special-purpose and events that we have held in partnership with other organizations. In most cases, these are downloadable .pdf files that include summaries and presentations or links to external Web sites.